Game and Hobby Marketplaces
The Game and Hobby Marketplaces is a new source to send to our Game and Hobby Retailers referred sales. It will be supporting a wider range of Game and Hobby products, giving Retailers a new channel to sell games that they have never had before. The marketplace will be supporting faster payouts because you are getting paid directly and don’t have to wait to get paid out as you do on Amazon or TCGplayer.
Highlight Local Game Stores for in-store pickup
Promoting Game and Hobby Fans to walk directly into Local Game Stores
Push preorders and presales of products to help Retailers with better cash flow
Game and Hobby Store Locator
- Find out what’s nearby Game and Hobby store
- See which Local Game Stores carry the games they want most
- Get a notion of what amenities the Local Game Stores around them are equipped for.
- Sort store results relative to location
- Filter by peer ratings of each store.
Single Product – Local First Landing Page
If a customer’s choice game is sold nearby, the product locator will show them who has it, how close by they are, and how much it retails for.
Just like the store locator you can filter and sort by some factors like ratings, distance, price, etc. And if the store offers it, the customer can place their order online, reserving the item, before going there to pick it up.
- Local options for in-store pickup (if nearby the account’s shipping address)
- Visibility of order batches from multiple retailers
- Coupon/discount integrations for promotions
- Gift Packaging option for participating vendors
If necessary, we may change or remove certain features. Our intention, however, is to include all of this, and much more. Over time, we will be adding more features and enhancements, so what you see is not the final product. We still have a backlog of member requests for features, as well as designs and features which are planned for implementation.