We’d like to share some of the digital marketing tools with you so that you can have a hand in your digital marketing. Keep in mind that to get meaningful results, it takes time and practice. Plus, a lot of these tools need to work in unison.
What is in the list:
- Online presence: google reviews, maps, business listings, Yelp reviews
- Website optimization: Pingdom, GTMetrix, Grader and etc.
- Analytics tools: Google Analytics, Simply Measured, and Open Site Explorer.
- Email Marketing tools: MailChimp, Aweber, Getresponse and etc.
- Paid Media Advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook) Facebook Audience
- Project Management: (Trello)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social Media Management
- Freelancers: Fiverr, Upwork, and Konker.io
- Design Tools: free images, free photo editors