Guest Post Form
Please, fill out a form to submit your post for a review.
Submit A Guest post – Guidelines for CrystalCommerce
Want to contribute an article to the Gaming Community?
CrystalCommerce is an online community connecting game & hobby retailers and fans across the world. Our goal is to help small brick and mortar, game and hobby stores.
But before you submit a guest post at CrystalCommerce Blog, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Being a community blog, we always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to CrystalCommerce is a good idea:
- We have over 154,000 people subscribed to various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- Your Author pic is shown everywhere, and post is promoted on our social media platform.
How can you become a CrystalCommerce Blog contributor?
To become a regular contributor at CrystalCommerce, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Gaming community.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on CrystalCommerce Blog to avoid submitting already published ideas.
Since we are covering the Game & Hobby industry, there is an infinite number of topic ideas! Want to write about Magic? Go for it! Want to cover the new cool board game you saw on Kickstarter? Be our guest!
Here are some ideas for the inspiration:
- Deck Builds. You can talk about competitive decks, lists them in the blog with product finder.
- Popular cards in the past. Journey into history
- Best selling cards.
- Game theory and tips
- Fresh news and many more
One thing to keep in mind. If you are uploading your post and can’t find the right category in our list for your post, just list all the categories you think would make sense and we will add them.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 500 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles.
- Credit: CrystalCommerce respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to CrsytalCommerce’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and backlinks. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to CrystalCommerce.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from CrystalCommerce. Also, by submitting a post to CrystalCommerce, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.