Great news! We’ve added the ability for you to customize your card condition guide!
- Want to use different conditions than those we have by default for your buylist?
- Want to change out the example grading images?
- Want to edit the layout of the page?
You can now make any of those changes so that the Card Condition Guide suits your needs.
See requirements section, on this page, for important notes and limitations.
There are two methods available:
- Advanced: Edit the HTML of the page to customize the existing defaults
- Basic: Replace the layout with a basic text version that utilizes the WYSIWYG
- Your website theme must have been created or updated on or after January 25th, 2021. If the site was created or last updated prior to that date, it may require manual updates by our design team before you’re able to customize the page.
- Knowledge of HTML is required if you choose to use the advanced option noted above.
- Changing the images will require your new images to be externally hosted
How to use the feature
For detailed instructions, as well as a starting HTML template, check out our help center article.